Servicio Jurídico-Abogados


Consulting and Management in few situations can find anyone of another nationality, you want to secure your home or make your working life in Spain, as established in the current Aliens Act and its implementing rules

National I-EU:

  • Residence Permits :
    • Job
    • Only residence
    • Renewals

  • Work Permit and Residence ::
    • Staff, employed
    • Other services or jobs for others
    • Self-employment
    • Start by documenting record in the Spanish Office of Labor and Social Security application
    • Working Visa application in Spain, which must apply at the Consulate General of Spain in their country of origin
    • Complete dossier submitted to the Office of Spain in which he initiated the request, with your receipt delivered to the Consulate
    • Resolution file.
    • All permissions given, proving the situation of continuity conditions that allowed the initial grant.

  • Family Groups:
    • National II non-Community countries:

For the first time:

  • Process
  • Renewals.

Request budget


    Monday to Thursday:
  • Mornings de 09:00 a 14:00h
  • Evenings de 16:00 a 19:30h
  • Friday:
  • Mornings de 09:00 a 15:00h
  • Evenings de 16:00 a 19:00h
  • Calendario


  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  +34 93 350 64 00
  Via Júlia 61 Bj 08042 Barcelona (Main)
  +34 93 521 06 40
  Via Júlia 46 08016 Barcelona uses cookies to enhance the user experience. If you're navigating our website we consider that you accept it. More information.